HBase >> mail # dev >> [Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?

Re: [Question: Replication] how to detect whether there is a replication pending?
J-D,

many thanks, exactly what I am looking for.

Actually, I was looking for the clluster-wide(to address the timeout issue
of hbase-9047). I will implement the checking of the rate.

Demai