MapReduce, mail # dev - problem in switching to branch-2

Re: problem in switching to branch-2
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-29, 00:10

Right, you have to do "git checkout -b branch-2 origin/branch-2". You get the trunk branch by default, for all other remote branches, you have to create local branches like that.

HTH

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.