Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Thrift generated files

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-22, 23:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-22, 23:38
Re: Thrift generated files
bq. do we have to copy the generated file in to source code and commit?

I believe the script that generates the thrift files also diffs them
against the working tree and copies any changes where they go. At that
point, you should just be able to stage them for a commit.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AFAIK, that's correct. Change the thrift definition and commit the new
> generated file.
>

> On 07/22/2013 07:27 PM, Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have a question about the thrift file generation. I can see you are
>> generating the java classes from the thrift files. If we change a thrift
>> file do we have to copy the generated file in to source code and commit?
>> I'm bit confused about the work-flow.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Supun..

+