Accumulo, mail # dev - Thrift generated files

Re: Thrift generated files
Corey Nolet 2013-07-23, 00:02
bq. do we have to copy the generated file in to source code and commit?

I believe the script that generates the thrift files also diffs them
against the working tree and copies any changes where they go. At that
point, you should just be able to stage them for a commit.