Drill >> mail # dev >> Sql Option Statements

Re: Sql Option Statements
I believe eventually we want to support data sources that will allow
updates. While our current formats, and development focus is on HDFS
archival storage, we have long term goals to support arbitrary storage
engines like MySQL and HBase. These systems will be able to accept updates,
and with our goal for full SQL 2003 compliance I assume that includes
updates.

Again, I assume this would be far out, but as long as the discussion of
options was open I would bring it up as another level of granularity.

-Jason