Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Update on my 1270 testing

Re: Update on my 1270 testing
Thanks for stats Pat. 3) and 4) though a little worrisome but we can
open a jira against 3.4.1 and look at fixing them later. I'd think
they shouldnt  be a blocker for 3.4 release. What do others think?

thanks
mahadev