HBase >> mail # dev >> fastest way to run tests

fastest way to run tests
Hi devs - are there any commands to pass to "mvn test" to get it to run the
tests more aggressively.  Trying to run it on i7 / 32G / SSD, and only
seeing 10 or 20% cpu usage and negligible iowait.  I tried "mvn -T 2C test"
which is supposed to run 2 threads per core, but not sure it's making a
difference.

Maybe there are some other options i don't know about.  I know a ton of
work has gone into speeding up tests, so please don't read as a criticism!

Thanks,
Matt