Flume >> mail # dev >> Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone

Re: issues compiling trunk on a new clone
Also, if you really wanted the javadoc and not the javadoc jar then you can either unzip the javadoc jar or you can remove the plugin declaration from the build section and add

      <plugin>
        <version>2.8.1</version>
        <configuration>
          <aggregate>true</aggregate>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

to the reporting section. That will successfully build the javadoc as part of the site so that may impact where the distribution has to copy the javadoc from.

Ralph