Flume, mail # user - Flume Async HBase Sink not working

+
nagesh 2013-06-12, 12:16
+
nagesh 2013-06-18, 08:26
+
iain wright 2013-06-18, 16:27
+
nagesh 2013-06-20, 04:34
Re: Flume Async HBase Sink not working
Sravya Tirukkovalur 2013-06-20, 18:14
Hi Nagesh,

Thanks for attaching the log.

Are there missing rows in the table or are there no rows at all? If it is
the former, I think I see a reason. Your row keys are "1+timestamp", so if
multiple rows are written in the same time stamp, the last one would
overwrite previous ones.

Cheers,
Sravya

--