Flume >> mail # user >> Flume Async HBase Sink not working

+
nagesh 2013-06-12, 12:16
+
nagesh 2013-06-18, 08:26
+
iain wright 2013-06-18, 16:27
+
nagesh 2013-06-20, 04:34
Re: Flume Async HBase Sink not working
Hi Nagesh,

Thanks for attaching the log.

Are there missing rows in the table or are there no rows at all? If it is
the former, I think I see a reason. Your row keys are "1+timestamp", so if
multiple rows are written in the same time stamp, the last one would
overwrite previous ones.

Cheers,
Sravya

--