Flume >> mail # user >> Guarantees of the memory channel for delivering to sink

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 21:32
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 21:38
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 21:43
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 21:44
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 22:53
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-06, 23:05
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-06, 23:40
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-07, 19:29
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-07, 19:48
Re: Guarantees of the memory channel for delivering to sink
Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Does the memory channel provide transactional guarantees? In the event of a network packet loss, does it retry sending the packet? If we ensure that we do not exceed the capacity for the memory channel, does it continue retrying to send an event to the remote source on failure?

Thanks,
~Rahul.