HDFS >> mail # user >> affected by 0.20: Allow block reports to proceed without holding FSDataset lock

affected by 0.20: Allow block reports to proceed without holding FSDataset lock
hi all,
My datanodes all have very big disks, and I found block reports can take
multiple minutes to generate, and at this time, datanode will not respond
for reading. I'v noticed hadoop 1.0.1 fixed this bug, but I'm using 0.20.2
and I can't upgrade my hadoop version unless 1.0.1 supports fuse_dfs. Any
advice?

--
Thanks & Best Regards
Xibin Liu