Pig >> mail # user >> Nested foreach with order by

Re: Nested foreach with order by
No... that wouldn't be related since you're not doing a GROUP ALL.

The `FLATTEN(MY_UDF(t))` has me a little weary. Something is possibly going
wrong in your UDF. The output of your UDF is going to be a string that is
some generic status right? My uneducated guess is that there's a bug in
your UDF. To confirm, do you get the correct result if you replace your UDF
with an out of the box one e.g. COUNT?
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Anastasis Andronidis <