Pig >> mail # user >> Nested foreach with order by

Re: Nested foreach with order by
I found the problem. I used some private variables in my class. I was thinking that in every tuple I'm getting, pig will create a new object of my class. But this not the case of course.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Anastasis