Pig >> mail # user >> Capturing Metadata information in a variable

Capturing Metadata information in a variable
Hi
How can we capture metadata information into a variable in a pig script
a =  load 'some_table' using org.apache.hcatalog.pig.HCatLoader();describe a;

This will display the schema of relation a,  but how can we capture the result of describe into another variable to read the schema
c = describe a;
or is there way to call methods of HCatLoader() directly
RegardsVijay