Pig >> mail # user >> Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS

Re: Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS
Oh, sorry. This new example is something different from what I understood
before. I thought you were only trying to append one relation (with one
tuple) to another (which has more than one tuple).

So essentially you want to loop over 2 collection and combine their tuples.
Are they always going to be same size (number of tuples)?