Pig, mail # dev - Re: Typos in wiki - 2014-02-24, 05:45
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Re: Typos in wiki
Hi Kyungho,

Thank you for reporting the typos. You're totally right, and we'll fix them.

Javadoc

What error do you get? I don't see any error in trunk.
The second one should be the javadoc since the first one is the Pig doc.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo