Pig >> mail # user >> Hadoop-2.2.0 and Pig-0.12.0 - error "IBM_JAVA"

Hadoop-2.2.0 and Pig-0.12.0 - error "IBM_JAVA"
Hi Guys,

I'm running hadoop 2.2.0 version with pig-0.12.0, when I'm trying to run
any job getting the error as below,

*java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: IBM_JAVA*

Is this because of Java version or compatibility issue with hadoop and pig.
I'm using Java version - *1.6.0_31*

Please help me out.

--
Regards,