Pig, mail # user - Re: How should I insert EMPTY values into pig - 2014-02-27, 14:28

Re: How should I insert EMPTY values into pig
I am just curious why would you want to do that. Because you can use the
nulls from pig in the same way as empty values. At the end, if you output
them back, you won't get null values, you would get empty values only. You
can test this by doing a dump/STORE on the EMPTY relation.

Regards
Prav
On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Arpit Maheshwari <