Pig >> mail # dev >> Jira notification spam from me

Jira notification spam from me
Hi devs,

I am sorry about the jira notification spams that I sent to dev mailing
list yesterday and today.

I accidentally created/deleted the same jiras several times. I was trying
to open a sub-task for pig on tez, but apparently, someone else was doing
at the same time. That causes a strange concurrency issue in jira resulting
in duplicated jiras... I deleted them all today.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo