Pig >> mail # user >> How can I use DESCRIBE and DUMP inside nested FOREACH

How can I use DESCRIBE and DUMP inside nested FOREACH
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with this question:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25208053/how-can-i-use-describe-and-dump-inside-nested-foreach

The current answer seems like a hack. Do we have a cleaner and more robust way?