Pig, mail # user - Re: Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner - 2014-02-03, 21:49

Re: Welcome to the newest Pig Committer - Mark Wagner
Congrats, Mark!

On Monday, February 3, 2014 1:41 PM, Mona Chitnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Congrats Mark!

Mona Chitnis
Yahoo!
On Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:01 AM, Mark Wagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks everyone! I'm very excited to join all of you and I look
forward to making some good contributions in the future!

-Mark