Pig, mail # user - Fwd: Fwd: Pig JIRA - 2014-01-28, 19:06

Fwd: Fwd: Pig JIRA
Forwarded from nigel whose working on this:  Where is this most wonderful
2x compliant pig 0.12 jar :)  .  Thanks in advance chelsoo!

From: nigel Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Pig JIRA
To: Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
thank you very much for your prompt and very helpful response, I was hoping
that I could find a dependency for the pom that would work, I have searched
around for a dependency like this for the pig-h2 jar, searching thru this
jira I think I need something like
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.pig</groupId>
<artifactId>pig</artifactId>
<version>0.12.0</version>
<classifier>h23</classifier>
</dependency>
however this does not work
does anyone know the correct for for the maven dependency tag
  On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:37 PM, Jay Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>