Pig >> mail # user >> Trouble with Pig + JsonStorage not supporting heavily nested structures

Re: Trouble with Pig + JsonStorage not supporting heavily nested structures
Hi,

Honestly, I don't think JsonStorage in Pig will be improved in the future.
More companies are adapting Parquet and ORC FFs, so I see more actions
coming on that front. So you're probably better off switch to one of those
new FFs in the long term. Just a thought.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo