Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi

Re: Welcome to the new Pig PMC member Aniket Mokashi
Thanks everyone for the wishes.

(My filters did a trick on me and I did not notice this email until today).
Thanks everyone for helping me out over all these years.

~Aniket