Pig >> mail # dev >> Branching 0.13

Aniket wanted to make a 0.13 release. Recently we checked in
PIG-3591: Refactor POPackage to separate MR specific code from packaging (
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1585283) which is a lot
of change. I think we should create the branch-0.13 before this revision
and start putting only important or critical patches in 0.13 there after.
Thoughts?

Regards,
Rohini