Pig >> mail # user >> Issue when building Pig

Re: Issue when building Pig
I've seen this before, and I believe it's some env issue because I can't
reproduce it on my laptop while my colleague can on his laptop.

If you look at ivy.xml, ivy shouldn't download  jetty-6.1.26.zip at all. I
couldn't figure out why this happens in certain environments.
On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 9:19 AM, Botelho, Andrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>