Pig, mail # user - Pig 0.12 does not read parquet files out of the box

Re:Re: Pig 0.12 does not read parquet files out of the box
lulynn_2008 2014-03-04, 06:58
Hi Cheolsoo,
Before we use parquet thing in pig grunt, we should add parquet-pig-bundle jar into pig classpath. For commands in pig grunt, seems we should use ParquetLoader/ParquetStorer classes pig has provided but not parquet.pig.ParquetLoader. Right?
Besides, seems only parquet format file can be loaded when USING ParquetLoader(), right?
Thanks