Pig >> mail # user >> RE: [IE]:Re: Technical Issues

RE: [IE]:Re: Technical Issues
Pig is supported in Hortonworks packaging and Hortonworks supports windows OS. I am not sure about Silverlight and WPF. But I'd post it on Hortonworks forum.

Regards,
Aravind R. Yarram
Sr. Principal | IT - Innovation, Research and Development | Core Software Engineering