Pig >> mail # user >> Hadoop-2.2.0 and Pig-0.12.0 - error "IBM_JAVA"

Re: Hadoop-2.2.0 and Pig-0.12.0 - error "IBM_JAVA"
Thanks for sharing this as we had the same problem, and  We are playing
with similar errors.  Starting to think that there is something overly
difficult about pig/hadoop 2.x deployment, related to which version of pig
you use .

chelsoo has helped us resolve our issue by pointing us to

hope somebody can illuminate whats actually going on with pig , hadoop 2x,
and hadoop 1x : and  why the standard pig jars dont work on 2x?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com