Pig >> mail # user >> Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS

Re: 回复:Re: Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS
Unfortunately, the Enumerate UDF from DataFu would not work in this case.
The UDF works on Bags and in this case, we want to enumerate a relation.
Implementing RANK is a very tricky thing to do correctly. I'm not even sure
if it's doable just by using Pig operators, UDFs or macros. Best option is
probably to request a Pig upgrade.