Pig, mail # user - Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS

Re: 回复:Re: Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS
Pradeep Gollakota 2014-03-26, 04:38
Unfortunately, the Enumerate UDF from DataFu would not work in this case.
The UDF works on Bags and in this case, we want to enumerate a relation.
Implementing RANK is a very tricky thing to do correctly. I'm not even sure
if it's doable just by using Pig operators, UDFs or macros. Best option is
probably to request a Pig upgrade.