Pig >> mail # user >> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Hi Park,

Your explanation makes perfect sense in my case. Thanks for explaining what
is happening behind the scenes. I am wondering you used normal java
compression/decompression or is there a UDF already available to do this
stuff or some kind of property that we need to enable to say to PIG that
compress bags before spilling.

Regards
Prav