Pig >> mail # user >> Re: disable jython logging for pig embedded in python

disable jython logging for pig embedded in python
Hi pig users,

does anyone know how to disable jython logging?
More specifically, when I run a pig script that is embedded in python, I
constantly see logs like the following:

*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar,
'/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/guava-11.0.2.jar'
*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar,
'/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar'
*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar,
'/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/jackson-xc-1.8.8.jar'
*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar,
'/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/commons-digester-1.8.jar'
*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar,
'/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/jaxb-api-2.2.2.jar'

There are a lot of those logs, can it be disabled?

Best Regards,

Jerry