Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.13.0 (candidate 0)

+
Aniket Mokashi 2014-06-09, 19:00
+
Cheolsoo Park 2014-06-11, 15:38
+
Aniket Mokashi 2014-06-11, 18:38
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2014-06-11, 19:10
+
Cheolsoo Park 2014-06-11, 19:26
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2014-06-11, 19:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2014-06-11, 19:37
+
Daniel Dai 2014-06-11, 20:05
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2014-06-12, 19:56
+
Cheolsoo Park 2014-06-13, 16:08
+
Aniket Mokashi 2014-06-16, 22:00
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2014-06-17, 18:32
+
Daniel Dai 2014-06-17, 18:52
+
Cheolsoo Park 2014-06-17, 21:48
I just confirmed that pig-0.12.1.tar.gz has the same issue. I've never seen
this before since I always ran e2e with the repository.

But looking at the build.xml, it seems intentional?

<exclude name="test/**/*.jar"/>

I guess we can just fix NPE.