Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.13.0 (candidate 0)

I just confirmed that pig-0.12.1.tar.gz has the same issue. I've never seen
this before since I always ran e2e with the repository.

But looking at the build.xml, it seems intentional?

<exclude name="test/**/*.jar"/>

I guess we can just fix NPE.