Pig, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.13.0 (candidate 0) - 2014-06-17, 21:57

I just confirmed that pig-0.12.1.tar.gz has the same issue. I've never seen
this before since I always ran e2e with the repository.

But looking at the build.xml, it seems intentional?

<exclude name="test/**/*.jar"/>

I guess we can just fix NPE.