Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.13.0 release

Re: Pig 0.13.0 release
Hi Aniket,

Thanks for raising a concern. I agree that we should not break api
compatibility between 0.13 and onwards.

Currently, I don't think we've introduced any incompatibility between trunk
and tez branch. As for Ambrose and Lipstick, we haven't decided what to do
with PPNL yet. But I will start working on it soon since I cannot deploy
Pig on Tez without Lipstick at Netflix. I will keep you in the loop so that
you can ensure whatever changes that I will make will be also fine with
Ambrose. Does this sound good to you?

Thanks,
Cheolsoo