Pig, mail # user - Re: Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS - 2014-03-25, 21:05
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info][hide]

Re: Any way to join two aliases without using CROSS
In that situation you could write a script that tacks on the equivalent value that rank does, and stream the ordered relations through it.

I'm assuming you have a sense of order on both these relations.

After that join like you would after rank.

I'm not at a computer so can't type up an example.