Pig >> mail # user >> Issue with cassandra-pig-thrift.transport and java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Re: Issue with cassandra-pig-thrift.transport and java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
hi all,

 After trying  some things like:

   -  tunning hadoop,
   -  test with Cassandra 2.0.5
   -  test with cassandra 2.1 beta
   -  increase memory in cassandra and  hadoop,
   -  upgrade and change  instances in EC2
   -  increase number of threads
   -  change type  rpc server  in Cassandra from sync to hsha, but  if we
   change this server we can not  work with a Astianax and Hadoop jobs run too
   slowly
   - etc ...

We can run this  pig script succesfully  with Cassandra 1.2.15 and it works
fine, so we downgrade Cassandra to this version by now.
Regards!!!!