Pig, mail # user - Re: using hadoop + cassandra for CF mutations (delete) - 2014-04-06, 04:43

Re: using hadoop + cassandra for CF mutations (delete)
Hi Will,

Have you tried setting this directive at the top of you pig file:
SET pig.maxCombinedSplitSize <some split size>

It works for my on CDH 4.4, although my data source is HDFS files and not
Casandra

Regards,
Dotan