Pig, mail # dev - Re: Branching 0.13 - 2014-04-11, 18:57

Re: Branching 0.13
ScriptState is not refactored properly now.

Would we feel safer if we fixed backward compatibility and deferred
PIG-3591 to 0.14?

Daniel - I agree backward incompatibility is not good, can't look over
that. We need to fix that. But not sure if we should wait if it's going to
take a while to get trunk stabilized for other changes.