HBase >> mail # user >> how do you keep the hbase document correct?

+
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
+
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-12-25, 11:09
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 06:40
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 07:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:55
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:45
+
Kun Ling 2012-12-26, 23:33
+
Stack 2012-12-27, 01:33
+
周梦想 2012-12-27, 07:11
+
Stack 2012-12-28, 01:30
Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
2012/12/28 Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:11 PM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, Stack!
> > Which edit tool do you use to edit the xml file? just using a vim-style
> > text editor or some WYSWYG rich text editor?
> >

> I use vim and the online manual figuring stuff out.  I do this because I
> find that the WYSIWYG editors are too slow/cumbersome.  On the other hand,
> while learning docbook I found that the WYSIWYG kept me honest suggesting
> tags that made sense in a particular context.  That was useful coming up to
> speed on docbook.   IIRC, I used http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html in
> the past.  It came w/ docbook stylesheet.  I also used xmlmind's xmleditor
> though these fellas don't have a community edition I believe.
>

> OK, I'll try these tools and chose one of them, because I'm not  known
well for docbook.
> > Please add a link to the Chinese version from off the hbase main page to
> > help more Chinese people, and to do this may attract more people to join
> > the translation .Thanks again.
> >

> What characters should I use in the menu?
>
> What are the characters for 'Ref Guide' or 'Reference Guilde'?  It looks
> like its 参考指南 ?  Is that so (going by Google Translate and what you have at
> the head of your version of the guide).

“参考指南” is right. But I think the characters are better to be
"中文参考指南(单页)",means " Chinese Reference Guilde (Single Page)".
The html charset should be "UTF-8". links to :
http://abloz.com/hbase/book.html

Thank you, Stack!

Andy
> > I'd like to turn the translator from html to xml version, and try to
> commit
> > it as a patch of the english version, thank you.
> >

> That'd be great Andy.
>
> Thanks again for doing this.
>
> St.Ack

+