Hive >> mail # user >> Hive-Hbase integration

Hive-Hbase integration
Hello list,
    Could anyone tell me the basic (and must) requirements for
integrating Hive and Hbase??? I have followed the " Hive HBase
Integration " link on cwiki but I am not able to do it. Need some
urgent help.Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq