Bigtop, mail # dev - Project name conflict heads-up

Re: Project name conflict heads-up
Jay Vyas 2013-09-23, 22:24
Why not call it bigtop-spark .. ?

Seems to me like nobody but the root project itself should monopolize the hadoop distro primary names since there are so many builds out there... Right?