Pig, mail # user - Escaping Dollar Sign in Map in Pig 0.10

Re: Escaping Dollar Sign in Map in Pig 0.10
Eli Finkelshteyn 2013-01-11, 20:00
Thanks Dmitriy, but no dice. It returns the whole thing to me with post_id as blank. I think with two backslashes it ends up looking for a backslash in the key (i.e. '\$id') which doesn't exist. I also tried the unicode for the dollar symbol \\u0024.

Eli