MapReduce >> mail # user >> getFileBlockLocations

Re: getFileBlockLocations
If the node is dead, then its blocks are not included. If the node is
stale, its blocks are returned at the end of the array. That is, for a file
with 1 block replicated 3 times on D1, D2, D3 with D1 stale and D2 dead,
the list will be D3; D1.