Hive >> mail # user >> Hcatalog for Hadoop2

Re: Hcatalog for Hadoop2
sure.

Once you checkout trunk, inside the pom there is profile called hadoop-2
which basically currently looks up to hadoop version of 2.2.0

If you want to change from that version then change the line in pom.xml (
 <hadoop-23.version>2.2.0</hadoop-23.version>)

after that, you can just do a normal build
mvn clean install -DskipTests -Phadoop-2

--
Nitin Pawar