Accumulo >> mail # user >> infinite number of max.versions?

infinite number of max.versions?
I see I can use a config setting (e.g.
table.iterator.minc.vers.opt.maxVersions)
to keep x number of versions of a record within different scopes (minc,
majc, etc). Is there a way to set that to always store all versions (never
delete old versions) for keeping history?

I can probably just set this to a really large number and it would be fine
for my purposes, but I'm wondering if there's a better way.

Thanks,

Mike