HBase >> mail # user >> readRequestsCount: 2 in one read

readRequestsCount: 2 in one read
Hi,

  I am monitoring the readRequestsCount shown in the "Requests" column in
the web GUI of a server/region. I observe that, while a put correspond to
ONE write request, a get corresponds to 2 readRequestsCount. Is that true
and is there a reason for that? I got the same number in a table with or
without BF, and I am using 0.94.1.
  Thanks!

Best Regards,
Wei