Hive >> mail # dev >> did you always have to log in to phabricator

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-09-17, 13:31
+
Brock Noland 2013-09-17, 14:27
Re: did you always have to log in to phabricator
Yeah. I used to be able to view w/o login, but now I am not.
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 7:27 AM, Brock Noland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Personally I prefer Review Board.
>
> On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I never remeber having to log into phabricator to view a patch. Has this
> > changed recently? I believe that having to create an external account to
> > view a patch in progress is not something we should be doing.

Edward Capriolo 2013-09-17, 17:41
+
Sean Busbey 2013-09-29, 00:55
+