HBase >> mail # dev >> Major compaction on non existing table does not throw error

+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-15, 04:02
+
Stack 2011-12-15, 04:15
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-15, 17:59
+
Ted Yu 2011-12-15, 18:01
+
Shrijeet Paliwal 2011-12-15, 18:05
Re: Major compaction on non existing table does not throw error
Opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5041