HBase >> mail # user >> HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Hi guys, one more question.

I'm looking at this <http://hbase.apache.org/book/quickstart.html> link in
section 1.2.1 and where I have to modify
conf/hbase-site.xml, for parts hbase.rootdir and
hbase.zookeper.property.dataDir, to what should I set hbase.rootdir?
At the moment, I have hbase.rootdir set to
/media/alternative-storage-do-not-touch/zookeeper.  Is that fine?
Also, for hbase.zookeper.property.dataDir, I currently have it set to
${HBASE_HOME}/bin/hbase, does that make sense?

I realize that some of these questions could be annoying, but I'd
like to make sure that I'm on the right track and don't screw
something up, getting a weird run-time error in the future :) .